Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 10 P90X

Wahoo!! Day 10 Done!! Today was shoulders and arms. I never had to stop the video and did very well. I think this is one of my favorites. I have never had much arm strength so I hope to see improvements in this area. Arms are tired but still feel good.

After shoulders and arms I did AbRipper. I went a bit out of order today. I did the Roll Up V Ups first and kicked out 25, then I did the straight arm sit ups. I was able to get all but 9 reps done today believe it or not the Mason twist is the only one I did not complete.

I am finding now that I can concentrate on the videos more I have not been doing the right form on some of the exercises so I am now able to work on that.

Melanie and Connor are headed to Wenatchee for the State Rifle Championships. Should be a good time. I will hold down the fort here.

Keep pushing play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment