Monday, May 23, 2011

Day ? - P90X

Ok it is way to late to figure out what day I am on. Yesterday I officially missed my first workout. You would think that would be a terrible thing, but it wasn't I did work out but it was not yoga. I had the chance to go with 17 scouts and hike in 2.5 miles to camp with a 60 pound pack on my back. I am sore today. More sore than I have been for a while. So if I am sore I am counting yesterday as a workout no matter what anyone says.

Today (Sunday... bear with me on the days) was ab ripper and Legs and back. My legs are already hurting from yesterday so I really had t push myself. Motivation was a major factor today. It was a bad eating day. Had 4 chocolate chip cookies and a fork of ice cream. I know bad. But i finished both workouts and think I did pretty well. Hunter and Lauren entertain me by trying to do the work out. Still can't do a single stinkin pull up without the stool. Oh well not that far into this.

Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment