Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 3 P90X

Today was a pretty good day in P90X. I changed things up just a bit. I did Ab Ripper before the other workout and went from 84 reps to 200 reps. Much better than before. Roll Up - V-Up combo still kills me. Squeaked out 4 today, form probably sucked though.

As for Arms and Shoulders I liked this one. Although I am a whimp and in some of the exercises am only using 5 pound weights hopefully this will go up. I am tired at the end of the straight arm reps even with only 5.

Soreness - Well in addition to my arms and chest being sore from day one, now my hips and upper legs are sore. Sitting down is more like a slightly controlled fall. I remember this part from last time I did... started... P90X. Most of the soreness is gone after about 2 weeks or at least that is how it was then.

I have energy and look forward to getting a few things done around the house today since I am not exhausted like the last 2 days. Tomorrow is Yoga, absolute killer workout. But I know it is good for me and part of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment