Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 7 P90X - Stretch

So I finally did the stretch video albeit at 11:30 at night but it is done. I thought I would take the whole day off but this blog kept me on track. It is hard to report on something you don't do so I did it. I am glad I did to. I feel great right now. Tires but great. If you think you want to just skip the Stretch video think twice about it. It is good for you. It stretches those sore muscles so they are less sore and you will feel good during this video, unlike all of the other videos. I look forward to next weeks rest day.

Not only did I do the stretch I got out and rode around town on my bike and helped with a service project splitting and stacking wood. .

Tomorrow is Chest and Back.... I hurt thinking about it.


Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment