Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 9 - P90X Plyo

Todays workout was good. I did not seem nearly as winded as last week. I certainly feel real good right now in comparison to last week. Seem to be getting the eating part down a bit better. I started off with a drink this morning that included protein powder (vanilla), ice, water and strawberries. It tasted ok. Some Almond milk in it would have been even better. I think that drink gave me the energy to make it through. I paused it 3 times for about 30 seconds each to stop some dizziness. That is a personal health issue that I have to be cognizant of though and not purely from the workout.

Very little soreness left even after yesterdays Chest and Back workout. I still feel like I am pushing hard to muscle fatigue but the soreness is not there. Which is a good thing. Occasionally I get soreness in strange places. Yesterday it was on my back toward the side over the ribs. But today that is a bit better.

Keep pressing play. Kinda funny I write and say this when I am probably the only one reading it. I will call it therapeutic for the time being. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment